~~welcome to my page~~

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

morale down ~~

Directionless lives ; nowhere to go.

I don’t know why….I’m just feel that my morale is down…*sigh* I just feel tired. Too tired of every thing happen around me. I'm feeling low, today. Because I feel like a piece of crap. And everything around me seems invisible and transparent. I'm so oblivious to the obvious because I can't see. Too overwhelmed. I don't want to feel, because I refuse to give my emotions and impulsive thoughts a stronghold in my mind. I still can't get used to it.


O Allah, gives me strength…



In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful.


1. In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

2. All the praises and thanks be to Allâh, the Lord of the 'Alamîn (mankind, jinns and all that exists).

3. The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

4. The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)

5. You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).

6. Guide us to the Straight Way

7. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians).





6 comments:

wan mohd basyir said...

be strong my sis...u have many friend,besides you have the a only one that never leave u alone...cry and pray to HIM...sometimes, tears will make us feel better...

akuhamba said...

" Behold in the Remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction." (13-28)

rossees said...

Tasnim, la tahzan!

nutasa said...

basyir :
tq dik...i know i gotta be strong n i have to no matter wat..n u r rite crying alwys make me feel better. may Allah bless ya!

akuhamba :
huhu..tenkiu 4 reminders. may Allah bless u too!

miss Bazla' :
n tq 2 u too dear...u r always giv me hope n strength. may Allah showers u wit HIS loves. luv ya!

Daud Mili said...

salam kenal..~

nutasa said...

daud mili :
salam kenal kembali...knl ker?? hehe tq2 dtg mlwt blog ni