~~welcome to my page~~

Saturday, August 22, 2009

It's come again


1 Ramadhan,
the most unwaited moment. I do always pray for my healthiness so i can meet again this fasting month. It's raining today perhaps the world were also welcoming dis blessed n blissful month. Thank You Allah for giving us dis month ~ month of struggling, reaching the highest peaks of iman.
I ensure i can gain da balanced diet-maybe losing 4 or 5 kg within one month (experienced from last ramadhan),
but.....
will i gain HIS blessing, forgiveness and escape from the Hellfire???huhu...
It's the main question that i should ponder and keep in mind. It's nothing to do with da diet..it's all about our soul then....*sigh* I don't want to just let it pass me by. I want to make good use of this blessing ramadhan, Insya-Allah. So, I hope you guys also have a 'big n good' plan to do in this fullest merits n virtues month.

One of the companions of the Prophet s.a.w said, “We spend half the year making du’a for Allah s.w.t to allow us to see another Ramadhan, and we spend half the year making du’a for Allah s.w.t to accept the Ramadhan that passed.”

"Ya Allah, Tuhan Yang Maha Pengasih Lagi Maha Penyayang, terimalah ibadah kami dan makbulkanlah doa kami, andaikata ramadhan ini yang terakhir buat kami, maka jadikanlah ramadhan ini yang TERBAiK untuk kami,amin ya rabbal 'alamin"

~Selamat Berpuasa & Beribadah kepada seluruh umat Islam~

1 comment:

akuhamba said...

losinng 4 or 5kg?cehhh..