~~welcome to my page~~

Thursday, September 30, 2010

i'm counting.....

what's a title! A bit curious huh..hehe Nothing actually i'm just counting days 4 finishing my degree. huhu God bless me, i can't wait anymore. huhu cepatla abis degree. Next sem is my practical at school. I might be posting in Kulim which is not my 1st choice..huhu Just remember Allah knows what best for me. As long as i got moral support from HIM n him..=)) it should be ok. Actually i got a lot assignments to do n submit now....but i don't have heart to do it now. How i wish time could run fast now... as fast as 'that moment'. T_T. But thank u 2 Mr.Bruno Mars 4 coming on time. I love ur songs, dude! "Just the way you are" u kick me out! Hell yeah i like dis song damn much! kinda soul meditation, juz to kick my burden out 4 a while.... How i wish 'someone' could sing it for me=)) erm....how about my Mr.Right **********..haha go dreaming la cik tas oii..(mjur sgt ler klu dia nk nynyi kt ang) hahahha....well...we'll see then. hehe But i do love da video clip of dis song! Juz love it! mucho-mucho one...haha K, sambung wat keje...=p tata...

No comments: